Oh, baby…

Here’s a little practice I finished about a week and a half to two weeks ago.  I tried to stay on the realistic side with the infant skull, while poking around in the realm of color alteration whilst doing so.  The lilies I kept more basic and a bit more illustrative, so as not to draw too much attention away from the  main focus.

I chose to do a fetal/infant skull this time because I found it’s impact to be a bit stronger than your normal adult skull and I found its extra cracks and crevices to be extremely interesting to work with.  Beyond that, I can’t say that I have seen a lot of art involving them.  The lilies were used because, quite frankly, I was tired of using roses and wanted to branch out in a different direction.

Enough rambling.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a comment

No comments yet.

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

  • Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new Barbarino goodness!

    Join 929 other followers